Friday, February 3, 2012

Socks, Socks, and More Socks!

Tuesday night - okay, some time around 4:15am on Wednesday - I finished the second of the Crazy Socks. I'll try to post pictures soon. I love them! The colours are completely different between the two socks. They're knit with Zauberball Crazy, and I can't wait to work with Zauberball again.

I have two more socks on the go, right now, both with TOFUtsies. One is being knit with a very basic sock pattern, one for which I don't need a copy of the pattern in front of me. I'm in 3 1/2 weeks of training, at work, and these are my "lunch time and break time" socks. They're red and white, colourway #721. Valentine Socks! =)

The other, also with TOFUtsies - colourway 873, a Limited Edition from, I believe, 2009 - is the first of a pair for my daughter. I'm trying a pattern set from Socks a la Carte, using the Jester cuff, the Welt body, the Short Row heel and the Round toe.

Pictures all around, once there's something to photograph. =)

What are y'all working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment